Gememories

Saturday, June 19

a dAy aT tHe bEaCh!!

wheeez i went to the beach today with my mother, brother and my friends. We had a fantastic time there. Then yesterday... erm nth much happened... Went for tuition like that only lorz. Oh ya i went to the asian civilisation museum wahahax. It was kinda fun. Well as for the day spent at the beach today, i shall not elaborate here for now cos' i gtg soon... Need to complete my hw soon... sadd hols gonna be over s00n =( nVm i l00king forward to seeing all my classmates and teachers (???) once again... Btw i cycled a two wheeled bicycle!! Embarrassingly, i just learnt how to cycle a bicycle when i went to my class chalet in year 2002. Den I havent have the time to display my talent... lol Today right... I cycled at the beach for erm... 4 hours? or close to 4 hours cos there were some time which i spent resting... btw now my legs and backside lol hurts... cos of that bike. The seat is too hard bahx. My hands hurt too.. from gripping the bicycle t00 hard. kkz i shall elaborate more tomorrow. Oh the whole i had a fabulous day!! but its tiring too... byebye goodnight!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home