Gememories

Sunday, October 3

yoy0sss

yoy0s... today is a sunday!! well this morning woke up then couldnt find my hp..then finally found it on my bed wahaha then erm ate breakfast then watch tv.. now doing maths hw half way came online to slack... wahaha later studying abit geog bah...yesterday pei yu came to my house to do art...

i think we did a fantastic job kks... we spent like two hours.. then my grandma cooked curry then treated peiyu lo... then after lunch, we surf the net a while den pei yu went home... wanna give her a ride de budden she insisted on taking mrt.. okie then.

after that i bathe then my dad, mum and bro went to suntec. my dad and bro go gym... wahaha i still wanna laugh at the idea of my brother going gym.. its lyk omg okie shall not make fun of him anymore.

then my mother and i went shop shop. first stop was b.u.m shop. i wanted to go in to see got sell wallet anot de. then a pink bermudas caught my eyes... i tried and it looked quite nice... budden its ex la. haha bud i still bought it. then my mother buy a smooth feeling brown bermudas... then got a free gift..a bag quite nice de... then we went to the wallet shop opposite and there is this reallie sweeet purple wallet. didnt buy it cos its not pinkk wahahha i want roxy one... nice nice de haha saw another wallet nice nice de.. wanted to buy for someone's bdae de budden i dunno she will lyk it anot so better go home and consider first. yupp gonna give her surprise sho shant name her here kks.

then we went to precious moments or sth lyk hallmark... saw a pinkk notebk wanted to buy budden decided not too... haha then bought auntie anne then went inside carrefour and bought a box of greentea.. yupp then went to gym and wait for dad and bro then we headed to my grandparents hse.

reached there saw my little cousin... wow she looks reallie cute you noe.. cos she was wearing a pinkk spagetti strap tee and a pinkk track pants... haha totally pinkk oh i lurve her lo!! yupp then had dinner... tried to eat as little as possible cos it was kinda later then. yupp then watched channel u streetwise that show. i lurve bryan wong lo... and i support his team cos pinkkk haha. yupp then that girl in bryan's team oso kinda chio. wheee

i dunno why i am sho crazy over pinkk nowadays...

i mean its lyk this world is filled with sho many colours and if i everything oso pinkk pinkk then wont it be veh not meaningful... haha i lyk many other colours lyk blue, orange, green, black budden pinkk still rawks la =) x)

yupp yupp hehex...just played badminton in the living room with my brother... not fun de. kept hitting the ceiling.. lalaal gonna rain.. cant go downstairs and play lo... sad sad lol evill har

i think badminton kinda rox too... hehex i want a new badminton racket leh... my old one ish sho childish lo. forget it... i am not reallie into sports la.. its gonna be a waste of money. i bought the volleyball veh long neber play le... cos no one play with me sad sad

hmmm i think i better go and do my work liao... slack quite a lot this weekend...

next thurs and fri and the whole of next next wk exams!! ahhhhh

stressed man.

oh ya the wallet that i just bought hor i am not using yet hehex.. i put it together with the pinkk pencil case that i bought at taka last mth or the previous mth... yupp the pencil case is covered with hearts and is pinkk in colour- duhhhh then is elle de... quite nice worrr hehex maybe next time then use la

kks i admit

i aM crAzy oVer pInkk
I cAnT heLp iT La...

ooops i heard my mother saying that later going parkway

omg havent start mugging then going shopping le.. hahax

omg omg

wish me all the best kks...

pple...study hard for your exams.. gambatte!! jia you =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home