Gememories

Saturday, February 26

dumbo wid biggest problem. lols

hiiii. todae kanna niao until veh cham lorhs. hahas shall elaborate in details later. i shall do some quick blogging cos have to do research for chemistry project on er. nanotechnology ?? o.O

alright. this morning woke up at 930. supposed to wake up at 900 de. then still karp some more sleep. hahas. then at 1000. my dad fetched me and my mom to school for talk on the europe trip. the speaker was angela. travel agent. very nice and humorous lady. she used my name as an example for wad to write on the luggage tag lehs. make me so paisehh hahas.

the talk was supposed to last for 2 hours but shorten to one hour. then mr loh oso told us abt his experiences in paris. he went there for 4 times. yepps. then angela passed a list around to indicated our diet. i dun eat beef and mutton. hahas. then gave her passport photo. then me and my mom took bus home. after that. changed then er watched the xun yi cao show. veh nice and romantic lorhs. that leo and yi xun. yepps. then that xiaotong veh bad. take jingjing as subsitute. its so obvious lorhs. hehhs.

Never say 'i love youu' if you dun care
Never talk about feelings if they they arent there
Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart
Never look in the eye when all you do is lie
The cruelest thing a guy can do to a girl is to let her fall in love when he doesnt intend to catch her fall and it works both ways.

humph.

after watching then on my comp. then go to mrt station to help my mom top up her ezlink and to fetch darren, yunyin and junming. waited for quite some tym hahas. cos i reach early. then i kept going into the mama shop for the aircon. veh warm lehs. then darren came. then yunyin and then junming dao shao ye finally came. lols. then walked to my hse bus stop to fetch shumin. then i reached the busstop i dint see shumin. then i called her hp. then a girl stood up. and its... shu min. omg. she looks so chio lorhs. hair let down and in jeans. chio bu. i feel so proud. my twin is a chio bu. hahas. dun say twin la. say sista. hahas.

yepps. then reached my hse. i on aircon then started to do. then quite slack. then junming and darren kept niaoing me as i was doing the ppt. pick faults at everything i do. so fed up lorhs. hahas. the ppt mostly is darren do de. yepps. then the rest of us slack. hahas. shumin left after a while. then yiling came late cos she got co. yepps. i kanna niao until veh cham. hahas. pity myself. my calendar was ruined. by toooopid dumbo with biggest problem. hahas. go figure out who is that. hahas.

then jm and darren oso insulted geminii lorhs. hehhs. btw its not a compliment calling me a bimbo. i have brains. hahas.

then after that hafta walked them back to mrt station. saw peiqi. hahas. then someone paiseh. yepps. todae walked here walked there until veh tired sia.

then my mom bought the savoury tempura chicken burger from mac. rawks lorhs. so yummy. esp the sauce. spicy and taste lyk thousand islands. i love mac. lols..

then bathe then write out list of things to buy for europe trip then came online. yepps.

shall continue doing my research bahhs. cya.

jingles is chio bu. super chio lorhs .=))

someone is a dumbo wid biggest problem. yupps dumbo dumbo dumbo. ruined my calendar.

hahas. kkaes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home