Gememories

Monday, February 7

heyo

now i am slacking again. hahahas. was supposed to come online to go thru the geog presentation ppt. then i started chatting with my juniors then slack. just now did chem ws. so many questions dunno how to do. bio ws i oso dunno how to do. so chim de. then tmr got bio lehhhs. wait ms loh kill me. i oso kinda memorise the formula and name of some elements from da periodic table. hehehehhes

so excited ehhhs. tmr is cny eve. yesterday my dad, mom and grandma went to buy lotsa goodies. whoa. hahahahhas. have to try not to put on weight during cny. if not very difficult to lose le. i successfully lost a few kg. hahahahs. dun tell u how much =P

so erm gr8 day in sch bahhhs. today i reached sch at 705 lorhs. cos i woke up late. urghhh then i reached sch with a backpack, a plastic bag and a blazer. hahahas. today got sc investiture. need to bring blazer, court shoes blah blah blah.

then went to my classroom. jingle is still in class. hahahahs. after that i went for my duty at sec 2 study area. then some of the sc already wearing long sleeve shirt and court shoes le.

first period was pe. we were excused from pe. then we went toilet to change. i dunno how to wear the stocking at first ehhhs. hahahahas first tym wear panty hose mahhhs. then oso my first time in my teens wearing court shoes lols. the court shoes my mother bought were bigg lorhs. i kept putting tissue inside to make it fit lols

after that we went to auditorium for rehearsal. then after rehearsal went to avt for Language arts lecture. mr ken was talking abt gothics and science fiction. i was seriously bored and hot. no air con lehhhs. hahahas after that is geog went back to class. then lucky not my group present. yiling never come anyway so cant present. then devilish nice kor's grp present then ms pear kept asking them chim chim ques. hahahahas.then darren was swaying as he was talking. and he talked with such a funny accent lorhs. hahahahhas.

after geog is recess. was piaing bio in class. then kept having stomachache lorhs. sadd laa after that at eleven went next door to find belinda then went down to auditorium to get ready for investiture. very scary lehhhs. hahahs i walked out of backstage with xiaoyi then he walked so fast lorhs. i oso scared that my court shoes will drop halfway. hahahahs then after giving out the badges by mr sng. we put on and said the pledge then heng jie made a speech. then my feet very pain. cos that court shoes lorhs. then went back class for physics. mrs har asked me to tuck in my blouse. but then its like so fitting and short how do i tuck in. got guys behind me somemore. then she asked me go to the back of the classroom to tuck in. ohwells. i tucked in le after a while still come out lorhs. never mind.

during physics mrs har changed the physics rep. me and jingle saboed jue hui lols. jue hui is responsible enough laa. then after that is pccg. mdm nora came in then scolded us. mrs har oso scolded us btw. yupps. then bell ring.

then shu min gathered the ppl for LA production. stooopid wj kept using his tie to hit my head lorhs. and i am not auntie kkaes. urghhh. will never forget the punch he gave me last friday. friendly punch. yeahhs rite. come on lorhs. i am a girl. isnt that like so obvious hahahahhas after that went to staff room to look for mrs koh to pass her the cheque. she not in. so i went to foyer lorhs. charmaine talking to my dad at the foyer lols. she looked so miniature standing next to my dad. my dad's 1.8m tall cannn hahah.

then james and alvin they all were at the foyer. then they started niaoing me abt my court shoes. cos i changed back into uni. but never changed back into white shoes mahhhs. hahahahs. yuppps. thats it lorhs. then went home. ate lunch. lunch was gr8 but i could only finished half the packet of rice. cos very full mahhs

btw my sweet angel gave me a bar of sweets today. i dunno issit the angel from 3j. asked juehui to help me ask le. yuppps. tmr's devilishly nice kor's bday. havent buy his present. maybe later then buy.

yeahhhs!! tmr going back to gmps. gonna visit mrs tok and mrs soh and other teachers. so excited. hehehehhes.

yesterday i went this fashion to buy long sleeve blouse and new year clothes. those that i bought very nice lorhs. i spent alot at this fashion. hahahahs. now broke le lols. yuppps. so i think i better go thru my presentation now. lols cos later have chem tuition.

tata. bye. take care

Happy Chinese New yEaR !!! =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home