Gememories

Wednesday, February 16

ohwells

ohwells. today. hmmm not a bad day bahhs. reached school then go classroom. was in a bad mood then put my books on my table. then they dropped onto the floor. picked them up lorhs. then yepps. erm after a while went for duty lorhs. yeps. first period was cme. jue hui's group presented. peixin and cecilia veh cute lorhs. hahas

then was geog. did pair work. then i asked jm and yl some dumb questions laa. then jm kept scolding me stupid. humphh. after geog is chinese. i did oral presentation. so nervous. forgot lotsa things. dint bring my script. then jiang lao shi gave me 8/10. not bad for last min work laa. hahas. hong yi veh li hai lorhs. talked until so calm. hahas. he got 9/10. got contrast ehhs. hahas

after chinese is recess. then we couldnt decide who to go for the learn at singapore river trail thing. then stayed in class. talked to jue hui and charmaine. junming kept scolding me stupid. humph humph.

then still cant decide. then tingxu's grp oso no one going.

sigh. after recess is maths. i listened to mr helmi until nearly fell asleep. veh tired mahs. yepps after maths is physics. so chim lorhs. so many things to take note of when plotting the graph. ohwells. after school went to look for mrs koh. then only liu jia going. then me and juehui and charmaine went canteen to eat lunch. then erm mrs koh came and tell us that ms ling veh angry. then i ate my rice half way. mrs koh asked charmaine and jia min to look for ms ling then i continue eating. i ate all the mushrooms and egg then cannot eat liaos. no appetite lorhs. yepps. then charmaine and jia min ran back and said ms ling they all went off le. guess tmr have to face music.

went back to class for biology. ms loh already there. then helped kor to take his hw lorhs. cos he went for tt tournament mahs. yepps. after bio chatted with jue hui, ying qing they all then went down. my dad fetching me. then went on car then he reminded me today i got tuition. lucky i dint go for the singapore river trail if not jiu miss tuition liaos. yepps. thats all.

not a bad day. but kanna scolded stupid alot of times. yeahhs. all thanks to kor... =.=

tmr shall be a better day for youu and me, ppl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home