Gememories

Monday, February 14

sad day

ohwells. i just realised how meaningful the previous entry was. Dun ask me if it has any meaning. it does laa. but figure it yourself why i wrote it. it might be abt me or abt my friends. be independent and figure it out kkaes.

yupps. yesterday went out laa. watched constantine. ewww scary show. the possessed girl at the starting of the show was so scary lorhs. scare me out of my wits cann. hahahas. scary movie sia. but in the end still quite nice laas. abt heaven and hell. angels and devils. yepps. then rites if you got go and watch, dun leave the cinema when the credits come out. wait for the credit to finish then still got an ending lehhs. erm i dint noe laa. hahahas. but my friend knew. yupps

so yeahhs. today. vdae. lots of exchanging of presents. hahas. nice friends. nice me. yepps. hahas.vdae in dhs is lyk friendship day lorhs. then erm ya. pe played soccer. i sux at it lorhs. nearly tripped over the ball. hahas. so paisehh.

wj was so mean today cann. hate him lorhs. niao me. hehhs.

life is sad. sighh today not that happy lehs. dunno why. got weird weird feelings inside me. mood swings perhaps.

lonely this valentine day. yepps only the lonely. wahahhas. wanted to chase away my loneliness by doing cip de. go elderly home and celebrate chinese new year. then today's cip cancelled then postponed to next week. next week cannot go cos going to botero arts exhibition yupps. lonely lonely lonely. nvm. gonna get used to it sooner or later. i bet the vdae every year will be plain loneliness.

just now someone was telling me that i have no looks so shouldnt have sucha high expectations and should give others a chance.

ohwells. no looks then no choice to choose the right one and fight for happiness arh.

no looks then see got ppl like u then grab them arh like so despo lorhs.

wad's the problem.

i noe i am one ugly duckling that will never turn into a beautiful swan no matter how much time is given.

i used to believe that there is a right person out there for every mortal. I just realised it might be the least true for me. hahahas.

urghhh. listening to 'nothing's gonna change my love for you' doesnt help.

only worsen my feelings. wonderful. fabulous.

i regret it le.
reallie regret le.
biggest mistake in life is falling in love wid you.
big time mistake.
ohwell forget it bahhs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home