Gememories

Wednesday, February 23

tests

ohwells. terrible and horrible day. thats today.

today got maths and language arts tests. aiya flunk le. wish me luck. but maths i noe i got 1 ques correct. but it doesnt guarantee that i pass. grrrr8.

a cute little. moskii just bit me wow.

today recess and after school pia for the test lorhs. got back maths quiz. helmi asked me to work harder. yupps i will!! hahas

today geog was okkae la. ms pear asked me ques. then i gave a hilarious ans. wow. smart me huh. and i am irritated can.

then is chinese. not bad la. junming did his presentation. he got 9 lorhs. and he was asking me wad he should talk abt. wow wow. maths quiz he get perfect score lorhs. still tell me his maths veh lousy. double wow wow. lousy liar i guess hahas.

then he got comp again laa.

then biology. ms loh was telling us abt her experiences. she is nice ((:

language arts test was wonderful. wrote until my hand numb liaos. then crap lorhs. both sections i did ques 1. jue hui oso. gr8 minds think alike. jue hui and i got telepathy nehhs hahas.

after afternoon lesson, dad came to fetch me home. then lobang ms and his mom. yeps. after that fetched my mom from office. then went home. just now ate steamboat for dinner. today's yuan xiao mahhs. oso chinese vdae lehs. hahahas.

just now i was feeling okae de. now kinda pissed off liaos. dunno why. dun ask me.

tmr got chinese test and i dunno wad to study for. wonderful.

btw just played neopets. went to the fruit machine at lost desert. and guess wad.

i got 15000np, an evil muffin....

and a faerie paintbrush. woohoo.

cant believe it lorhs. painted my neopet liaos =))

okae la. not too bad a day. hahas. right now i am considering whether to go out wid charmaine to bugis tmr. i miss watching movie.

i just watched empire of the sun film yesterday to revise for the test la. watched until nearly fell asleep then kept replaying certain parts hahas. sian laa. lucky test over liaos.

saturday got talk on london/ paris trip. guess my mom is going. hahas. after that yunyin they all might be comin to my hse to do cme proj. yepps. not confirm yet. but that means i cant go shopping and watch movie and that my brother cant use computer . wahahahs.

sunday morning got tuition. then evening got my cousin's wedding. whoa. hahas. yupps wedding again. wonder if they will play this wonderful song that youu are listening to right now. hahas. or at least play :right here waiting laa.

i just lurve love songs to bits. today's friday weekly got news got jaychou and patty hou. he found his sweetheart le... then me lehhs.. humph. sad lehss. nvm i should feel happy for him. jia you, jielun ((:

just now read a few stories on love. some veh touching but most veh sad de. ohwells. when will my love story even begin. hahas. it doesnt matter. at least i can dream of my own fairytale for the time being. i shall take my tym and choose the best.

i think i gave up liaos. but have a feeling that i am still holding on. clinging on. unwilling to let go. hmmm. decided to let go liaos. dun ask me anything. just dun ask me.

i noe i might sound ap. but life is reallie getting on my nerves. yepps. tests. projects. and sadly no movies.

i wan to watch i do i do laa. but no tym. =(

so yeahhs. yepps life still go on somehow i guess. hmmm

i wan movie. i wan movie. i wan to watch movie....

ppl. tag my tagboard laa. hahas

i hate moskii. in case you dunno wad's that. its actually commonly known as mosquitoes. yepps =)) hahas. invented sucha creative name you noe. hahas.

so yepps. bored. so should i go bugis ? or not?

i wan to buy new tout bag... and new slippers. and lots and lotsa bear bearr.

but now i broke liaos.

okae gtg le. may tmr be a better day.

happy yuan xiao.

happy chinese vdae. treasure your time wid your loved ones.

kkaes bye. dun miss me. lols

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home