Gememories

Wednesday, May 18

738 words for essay

whoa i actually wrote 738 words for the expository essay. dunno got limited no. of words anot lehs.i hope not. i write until so cham. hehhs.

yepps yepps. so wad shall i blog. i really think i should go and slp now so that i wont be that grumpy tmr and annoy ppl. but but. hmmm

my brother was packing for the adventure camp just now. hahahas. yeps his camp is tmr. will be back on saturday night. lent him my torch light. yupps. i am sure he will love the camp.

hmm so wad shall i bring to sch tmr. since theres no formal lesson. i shall bring my orange notebook. my myuk girl pencil case. my chan's travel blue water bottle. pink myuk wallet. samsung hp. deuter bag. bwahahas. okae i am crazy.

oh ya. not forgetting the consent form and the LA essay.

i think thats all bahs. rite? maybe consider bringing a book. ohyes. how can i forget my darling horoscope book? hehehes.

my horoscope analysis for tmr. rmb to exercise to ensure a healthy lifestyle. whoa. i was considering to go jogging tmr. to prepare myself for 2.4km hahas. hopefully tmr dun rain laa.

yawwnnn i am tired. gonna pack bag and fly to dreamland. tata. sweet dreams ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home