Gememories

Sunday, May 22

shopping at jurong point ((:

gonna do some really quick blogging. just came back from jurong point. went on a shopping spree. lols. bought lotsa things.

this morning went to 3 temples to pray. today is vesak day. happy vesak to all buddhists ((: then ate vegetarian food until very full lorhs. got abit fed up cos my mom kept asking mii to eat humph. hahas want to fatten miii. yuckkae

after that we went home then i took some of my homework and we went to my grandpa's hse. reached there. then took hw out to do. didnt really get to do anything constructive laa. slack slack. hahas. i forgot to bring my maths textbook. forgot to bring french curves initially then went back house to take. but no maths textbook theres nothing i can do.

copied geog notes. read geog notes. boo. boring. argh. then went to bathe. i like the fragance of palmolive shampoo. the label said conditioner included but my hair was so dry? err dots. then lux body gel is niceee. love it. hehehes.

after i bathe, then we went to jurong point. brought the maid out as well. hehehes. she dressed until very nice ((: while i just wore a bermudas and tee. and brought my duffel bag. hahas. looked like i went to the beach.

reached jurong point. this time lady luck's on our side. my dad found a parking lot in a short while, for the first time in history bahhs. hahas. then we went to the food court kopitiam to makan. i ordered japanese food. breaded chicken something de. and this time i ordered my dinner myself lehhs. usually i am the one sitting at the table. looking after the stuff de. okae spoiled, pampered you may say. whatever.

then my dad and mini auntie (my maid) ate western food. my mother ate some deer meat with rice? not sure issit deer. hahas. grandpa ate chicken rice. i karped my dad's french fries bwahahas. then he ordered fruits. i karped almost all the watermelon. yummy.

after makaning we went shopping for my sports shoes. went to world of sports. saw lotsa nice shoes. but those that i want do not for stock for my shoe size. argh. disappointment. then went to another shop 'all bags' found another nike shoes there. have my size. but too tight le. then he recommended the latest shoes to us. nike and purple. its more ex but its nice. no need tie shoelace de. its those type of rubber bands which you pull to tighten. super nice. and my dad bought for mii. wheeee.

went to popular and i bought myself a storybook which i am intending to read on the flight to germany. bought graph papers and an eraser as well. dad bought street directory. went to chamelon. bought ear sticks and hairband. yupps. then we went to ntuc. bought fruit juice. peel fresh guava and lime. i love fruit juice. muakks.

hmmm bought crackers and dried fish fillets at mei zhen xiang. bought chocolate wafers, wang wang biscuits and a small bottle of pantene shampoo at lifestyle. rawks rawks rawks. shopping rawks. wanted to buy amos cookies but decided to buy it another time.

btw i realised that i cant read or write while in a car or bus. plane not counted cann. yupps cos just now i was attempting to copy my geog notes on my dad's car. then after that i had a headache. and felt nausea. felt like vomiting. but glad i didnt. hahas. yuckkkae

alright. i better find newspaper articles on violence before i sleep tonight. lotsa homework. argh. almost suffocating mii. HELP. germany trip is around the corner. i dun feel like going. i dun feel like packing. i dun even want to care or give it a damn. its totally ridiculous. i will be like zi sheng zi mie over there. other than jh and yh, no one will bother abt my existence over there. definitely not erhem. the thought of going overseas with erhem already makes mii wanna kill myself cann. hahas kidding laa.

but i noe the trip is gonna be like a torture and each day will seem like an eternity and pass like a century. wow. i am SOOOOO excited. argh

5 more days to special day. 8 more days to doom and sadness. ohwells. hopefully that one special day can make up for the 9 going-to-be-horrible days overseas.

is life still as sweet?

NO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home