Gememories

Saturday, August 6

touched

jus read jingle's blog. was really touched by what she said to me. hahas her blog dun have tagboard so i cant tag. There was this part of her entries which was really interesting. Check it out (: hahas.

anyway twin. I am always here for you. Dont worry kaes. We are twins you see. I will scream with you when you are pissed off with life. I will cry with you when you are sad. I will laugh with you when you are happy and I will brave through thick and thin, rain and storm with you. Cos you are you (: heeees.

What are twins for? For sharing everything. hehehes Just wanna say again. I am and will always be here for you. I promise. Confirm guarantee plus chop. LOL

I learn that from jiamin. i think its really interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home