Gememories

Thursday, December 29

fuming mad

breathe in. breathe out. breathe in. breathe out. Count to 10 and calm down.

What the heck laa. I am fuming mad now. ARGH. I must learn to control my temper. And I am controlling. What else can I do with a keyboard other than blogging to vent my anger. 4 more days to school reopen and some many stuff undone. Esp orientation stuff. And I just discovered this morning that I lost my voice... due to an overconsumption of bbq food yesterday and not drinking enough water to lubricate my throat. STUPID.

And apparently some evil people just and still refuse to reply my smses. WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! My bill's already shooting to sky high and I still take the effort the press the buttons on my phone to pass you some msg... silently hoping that you will be nice and reply me but no I was wrong. You disappoint me. Totally. absolutely. what a loser. LOSER.

I hate being a soloist. I hate to do things on my own. I am a Gemini... Gemini comes in two NOT one. I hate doing thinsg alone. I hate it. I just do.

Call me two-sided. Whatever. Geminis ARE two-sided. Get used to it. if not GET LOST.

I also hate it when people dont reply my msn instant messengers especially when I am telling him or her abt important/ urgent stuff.

Blogging is not helping enough to vent my anger. I am outta here.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:50 AM , Blogger Purva Pius said...

    Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home