Gememories

Thursday, December 1

what scent am i

Sheesh I am totally addicted to quiz-doing... But I have to put aside this addiction for a while... Miss Tan just called me regarding the service learning project ahhh and my holiday homework. I dun wan to die a tragic death... so i better get some work done today. And I shall now present to you the last quiz of today... tadaaaa

Your Scent is Pumpkin Pie
Warm, comforting, and a bit old fashionedYou've got what men want - believe it or not!
What Scent Are You?


ohno old fashioned?

ahh I miss the malaysia trip and germany... aw. really feel like heading to the malls right now lo. what a bummer to stay at home... with a whole load of stuff waiting to get done. ah. help. it's a new day of a new month. 1 december.... Chicken little's in cinema now! I suddenly feel like going to Kbox karaoke and singing my lungs out. Ah CSC orientation and christmas karaoke. I am keeping my fingers cross that things will go smoothly....

Listening to Shakins Steven's Because I love you. Aw nice and sweet song. One of my favourite love songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home