Gememories

Tuesday, September 5

More Ranting

Week of: September 3 - September 9
Friends
This is a great week to start something new, thanks to the lunar eclipse. Why not volunteer for a project or audition for the play? You'll have a great time and you might make some new friends!

Taken from Yahoo! Kids.

Realization struck upon me that I haven't done volunteer work for a pretty long time. Ok I may be involved in a CIP project currently but my idea of volunteerism is not like that la. I want to really go and help the needy and make them happy. Seeing them happy I will be happy too. Yep OK I shall go and find some volunteer work lobang. Wish me luck.

I still have to prepare for tomorrow's rehearsal and set the format for my poh final report. I need lotsa LUCK!

Suddenly the stress which disappeared after the exams rushed over to me again... I can hardly breathe.

Oh sheesh I just remembered about my Nanjing CSP project. OUR SURVEYS~!

OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO.

My heart hurts. My head spins. It's so hard to remain sane with all these things driving me crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home