Gememories

Thursday, October 19

Death Note

Whoa I just edited the column on the right hand side of my blog if you have noticed. I included this 'Her thoughts' section. Eh it's gonna be some really emotional stuff. so please just leave it if you can't stand emo-ness ><

Went PS just now with Jess and Li Wen to watch Death Note. Nice movie. We caught the one at 3.10pm. Waha we got the tickets at around 3.10pm and the seats were pretty good lor (: The movie only started at around 3.30pm. Blah too much advertisements. I bought nachos. The two of them shared popcorn combo I think. Eeks bad news. I realised that I prefer popcorns to nachos now. I don't know. The nachos sold there don't really suit my tastebud. Too bad.

Glancing at my movie list, I realised that I have already watched most of the watchable movies that are showing currently. There are quite alot of M18 and R21 movies which I obviously cannot watch. Whee. So glad that my movie marathon's getting on pretty well but the bad news is that I am very broke now. Sheesh.

Death Note is really a fantastic fantasy thriller. I was so awake during the whole movie. The 'L' character's not exactly handsome. Just cute and he eats alot. I don't like the ending leh. Cos it is to be continued by the Part 2 which only comes out this Dec. Hm hm. I am really looking forward to all the upcoming movies... especially Happy Feet, Flushed Away and Opening Season. I just like animated movies so much (:

We had our closure for the year today. Dammit. Tears flowed free and fast. I hate it. I hate the feeling of tears rolling down my cheeks. Salty tears. The last time I tasted it was perhaps when watching WTC. Well I had alot to say just now but I only said part of what I wanted to. And there's this portion which I am too egotistical to say. I may regret it. I may not.

Has been having some heart-to-heart talks with my haojiemeis yesterday and today. I am still confused. There are some things no one including me can understand. There are some things that ordinary beings like me cannot decide. And I'd rather not think about it, seriously. Some things are better left unsaid. Really. Really. If we are fated, we will definitely meet again, where the rainbows end.

I just realised just now that I may not have enough time to get everyone from 4J to write in my autograph book leh. Ah must start letting my peers write tomorrow le. These weekend I would most probably stay at home to finish my belated birthday gift for peiyu and maybe make something for Mrs Lim, who is retiring. Gonna miss her loads.

My heart never fails to ache and my tears never fail to fall whenever I think about such things. I hate to depart from people I know. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. But somehow I HAVE to accept it. I will grow up. I will be strong. I will not cry. And I will learn to let go. I will learn to live on and become a better person. Eeks. Another emo-post. O

hya I will keep my promise and dedicate a long long long post to 4J this weekend perhaps (:

I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J.
I love 4J. forever and ever, as long as I live on.
I hope 4J loves me too =D
And I will remember 4J forever as long as I am alive.
Gonna miss 4J to bits lah ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home