Gememories

Sunday, October 15

The hardest things in this world

The hardest thing in this world is to smile when all you ever feel like doing is cry.

The hardest thing in this world is to love like you've never been hurt before.

The hardest thing in this world is to live like you are troublefree.

The hardest thing in this world is to feign ignorance, knowing very well that you still care.

The hardest thing in this world is to love someone knowing that you cannot do that.

And the hardest thing currently for me, is to know that I have to do e&i yet not know which part has to be amended.

dammit.

whee yoga rocks. i love yoga. erika's such a nice teacher.

some things jus seem to never fail to take a toll on my ego and self-esteem. some things.

and you know what, my current idol is Eunice Olsen. whee (:

gonna keep myself real busy from this moment onwards, in case my mind strays off to some nonsensical and emotional thoughts.

if only I could have some permanent memory loss, it would prove to be good for both you and me. And it's only at that time then can I lead a carefree and happy life... if only...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home