Gememories

Sunday, November 12

The European City I Belong To

You Belong in Amsterdam

A little old fashioned, a little modern - you're the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam.
Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city).


yea! Amsterdam. I've only been to the airport during the Germany trip. Didnt get to explore the city. hm I must go there in the future. Anyway Shumin got 'Barcelona' as her quiz results. Barcelona is in Italy issit? If I am not wrong, it should be the place where ShanCai and DaoMingSi went for their graduation trip in Meteor Garden Two. That place rocks too. It's so beautiful with all the churches and flea markets. I want to go there too (: Hopefully I earn enough in the future to take me around the globe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home